COVID-19 Virus and TheAndies Limited
In response to the current COVID-19 situation in the UK, I would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that TheAndies has already taken a number of precautionary actions to ensure that we can continue offering the best service for you and your business whilst keeping our team safe
We are following all guidance and advice issued by HM Government and Public Health England.
Business as Usual
- We are operating as normal and have so far had ZERO suspected cases of Coronavirus in the business
- We have reviewed our entire supply chain and are confident in our supply of all materials to meet demand
- We have fully prepared for office teams to start working remotely, ensuring we can still offer a full service whilst preventing the spread of the virus amongst our team
- We have introduced a clear travel policy, meaning we are fully aware of all travel arrangements our team has
- We have canceled our business travel plans to non-critical meeting and attendance to all marketing or product events
- Hand sanitiser and disinfection wipes are widely available across the business for our team to use, at their work stations and beyond
- Our showrooms and offices are sprayed regularly each day with a natural blend of 41 essential oils with antibacterial properties
- All shared work stations and facilities have been upgraded with additional hygiene products
- We are encouraging our team to follow best hygiene practices as recommended by the World Health Organisation.
To confirm, so far, we have had zero suspected cases of Coronavirus and our team is monitoring the situation very closely. We will keep you updated on the situation via email, but if you would like to find out more information, please see the current government information and advice